Need Tech Help, Please

I went to Eternal September to sign up, but have not started that process yet. That's because they won't accept email addies under any AT&T domain, including of course Bell South.

I have a yahoo account; I signed up for that in order to use Flickr. But I

*never* used the email addie. Is there a way to have Yahoo mail delivered to my inbox, or will it be necessary to go to Yahoo every time I want to get to Use Net?

Guess I'm a bit confused. Please, plain English, no jargon. ;o)

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Very cool, Bob! I love answers like that. How's the boating life?

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

With good reason... ATT and its subsidiaries bounces all email with MXes pointing to european domains.

Gmail supports this. Once you have your gmail account. Click on the "settings" link Click on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" Select "forward a copy" give it a forwarding address. Save Changes

And just because you have an email account doesn't mean you actually have to read it. I highly recommend creating a new single use email account for every vendor that's slightly questionable and wants an email address. Use it once, and forget about it.

The above is as plain english as I get.

Reply to
pakrat