Eternal-september ... Again

Has ES gone tits-up again?
It's been running ok since the changes of a few weeks ago. I'm suddenly being asked for username and password.
Cheers

I'm not
--
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
The Natural Philosopher has brought this to us :

Nor I..
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:27:09 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: [snip]
Eternal September - never again
I have signed up to News Individual Net. 10 euro per year seems to me a price well worth paying.
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:51:59 +0000, Scott wrote:

I'm with AIOE.ORG, can't remember the last time I had problem (fingers crossed!) and it's my favourite price - free!
--
TOJ.

And its vastly more reliable.
Corse now it will die every week.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It has been up and down but at the time of writing 16.55 it is Ok here
Bob Minchin has brought this to us :

I don't sit on it 24/7, but it has seemed fine when I have logged in..
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 6:59:26 PM UTC, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I've switched to Google Groups after endless faffing around trying to get OE to function normally in Win 10. Now a convert!
No but albasani was off this morning for a change of gerbil. Brian
--
----- -