Eternal September showing IP address

Since today's "reconfiguration", Eternal September headers now show the posting-host header in plain text.
One or two posters ain't gonna like that.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
On 05/09/2017 20:25, Graham. wrote:

Conversely a lot of them are - as has already been exemplified elsewhere in the uk. heirarchy. A solar storm is coming!
--
Poo

Really? I thought this was always the case since the debarkle over the old Norwegian Annon servers got excommunicated back in the late 90s. Brian
--
----- -

Nope. NIN has never shown it and still doesn’t.

Just looked at a header of one posted today, and not obvious?
--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Ignore that. Forgot I changed to posting via AIOE.
--
*Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish *

Definitive reply below >>> PS impossible to post via ES at the moment.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/eternal-september.support/_iUzCZxaT-w/hSaBw7CKAAAJ

Graham. %Profound_observation%
On 06/09/17 12:23, Graham. wrote:

testing posting via ES
On 07/09/17 04:13, Tjoepstil wrote:

seems to be all back now
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:34:53 +0100, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:

is part of the injection-info so may well be you IPv6 addrss of the actual machine you are posting from ...
I've munged it with an * just in case it is the actual address of a real machine
Avpx
--
In the Beginning It was a nice day.
(Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman,
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:03:24 +0000, The Nomad wrote:

OK it's not - I think ...
Just checked the headers of my reply (above) and the 'IPv6 looking' info is not the machine I am sitting at so ... ?
Disregard - nothing to see here
Avpx
Blast that .sig monster I do wish it wouldn't keep being relevant :-)
--
"I mean are we talking Thicko City here or what?"
Gaspode the wonder dog