News Group Kye's

I just emailed Kye to let him know that there is yet another glitch.

Kye's reply:-

Wendy,

My apologies about this. My ISP and I are arguing at the moment. ANd there is nothing I can do until at least Monday to continue arguing with them

PLease give my apologies to the regs and I will do what I can to have it back up and stable asap.

Cheers Kye.

Reply to
Wendy7

Thanks for keeping us up to speed, Wendy.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

I signed up at Facebook as Kay Barrett. It won't allow 'K'.

K Barrett

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Reply to
K Barrett