Misting systems

I want to buy my wife a misting system for her orchids as a surprise present. Any recommendations? She has about 40 orchids, probably about 15 of which are hanging in pots or on sticks and need regular misting, provided now from a squirt bottle. All of them are in a heated, shaded, ventilated sunroom.

I don't know a whole lot about orchids. The Pro Mist system

seems really nice, but everything on their website is oriented toward reptile owners.

Dan Marker

Reply to
Dan Marker

jtill