Happy Valentine's Day! What are you doing?

Hi, Group!

Share your Valentine's Day plans here! I'll start.

Food and kisses are essential, of course, so I've planned a decadent meal. The lemon coconut cake is already in the fridge. In a couple of hours, Frank & I will feast on tournedos with bearnaise sauce, wild rice and green beans almondine with a nice bottle of Merlot.

And tomorrow we will run the treadmill into oblivion, LOL!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

I brought my wife the Nicest gift for Valentines Day, I shared Pneumonia with her aren't I a great guy? Fortunately we are both recovering and I did get her Godiva Truffles and took her out to dinner, which beat the heck out of the hospital food.

No treadmill for me, or her we would fall flat on our faces right now! LOL

Dave Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40" W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

Reply to
Dave Fouchey

Now we're talkin! Did get her a couple nice bottles of her favorite Medoc too....after 34 years I learn....

Dave Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40" W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR