books (was: Re: which addiction is harder to get over...)

> Someone should write a murder mystery or spy novel/thriller about the orchid > world.  But no one would believe it. >

so has anyone read any of michelle wan's books?

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

I have not. Have you read them? Any good? Will look for them!

Diana

so has anyone read any of michelle wan's books?

--j_a

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

like so many books, i own them, but haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

i'm going to have to get a copy of mary motes' book.... i kind of want to read robert's road too, but i don't want to pay for it. :)

--j_a

Reply to
unknown

Mary Motes' book has decent reviews at Amazon, too. There's another Mary Motes who wrote about the Bosnian conflict in 'Kosova-Kosovo' I wonder if they are the same person. Anyone know?

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett