Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day. Party on, party hard.

Get you passport and do it again on the 4th

Reply to
Matt

I'll be partying. A friend is picking up my new Domino, CT22 and TS55 tracksaw, both replete with accessories tomorrow (today actually). After today, I know I'll be crying poor for a long time.

I place all blame squarely on Leon's and Swingman's shoulders for telling me how great these tools are. If I don't like them, Leon and Swing will be hearing about it big time. Then I'll have to give them away to some unlucky individual on the street.

:)

Reply to
Upscale

Don't forget the fireworks tonight! May a little cool in some spots. Long underwear?

Nahhh... Just lots of coffee with Baileys. shhhhhh..

I place all blame squarely on Leon's and Swingman's shoulders for telling me how great these tools are. If I don't like them, Leon and Swing will be hearing about it big time. Then I'll have to give them away to some unlucky individual on the street.

:)

Reply to
Josepi

Yea Hosers!!! Lets parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeEeee

Reply to
Robatoy