Plastic caps for Bessey bar clamps

Over time I have managed to loose a couple of the plastic caps for my Bessey bar clamps. I have had no luck googling to try to find someone who might sell those things. Ditto with ebay. Any ideas?

TIA.

Dick Snyder

Reply to
Dick Snyder

------------------------------------ Try the importer.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

or

depending on which size you need.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Have you tried contacting Bessey?

BESSEY Tools North America Tel: 1 519 621 7240 Fax: 1 519 621 3442 Toll free Customer Line: 1 800 828 1004

Nova

Reply to
Dick Snyder

This afternoon I happened to be driving by a Woodcraft store just north of Boston. Dropped in and they gave me a couple of plastic caps for nothing. That was REALLY nice of them.

Reply to
Dick Snyder