Post And Rail Fence Question Re "Plastic "Caps" For Post Tops

Hello,

Have a typical Post and Rail fence setup around some of my lawn. Round Posts, with the two rails between. All round.

The wood is apparently Cedar, and has stood up pretty well over the years. Bu the top of the posts really weathered badly.

I remember from many many years ago that they used to sell/use plastic "caps" that would go over the very tops of these Posts.

Couldn't find any on Amazon, or elsewhere.

Do they still use them ?

Any idea who carries them ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Trying searching Google for the phrase: caps protectors for wood fence posts

Turned up a whole bunch.

-dan z-

Reply to
slate_leeper

Try looking for end caps for pvc pipe if Dan's suggestion doesn't work out.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman