Oh Happy day

Today is the first day in more than a month daytime temps are significantly above freezing. It's clear outside also. I'm tired of watching the snow ad ice on the north side of the house. Hope some of it melts. I ought to have T. post our singing groundhog video.

Nancy

Reply to
Nancy G.

Nancy G.

Ick, today it was supposedly 14F when I took the step kid to school. The neighbor's pond had iced over the first time this winter, and it was $#@! cold when they removed some pine trees from around the house.

Reply to
pakrat

Don't know whether any of you watched the singing ground hog, but T. is removing the link because of band width usage at the server.

Nancy

Reply to
Nancy G.