Subject Author Posted Replies

Moen Customer Service A1
Plastic soap dispenser bottle on a 10 year old Moen kitchen faucet broke. My fault. I'm putting in new counter tops. Forgot the bottle was there when I pulled out the sink. I called Moen 1-800. A new...
6
6

Quiet Line Windows (Milgard)
Does anyone here have any experience with Milgard "Quiet Line" windows? Comments appreciated.
1
1

best explanation of hell I've seen
http://themetapicture.com/hell-explained-by-an-engineer-cant-say-i-didnt-expect-that/
13
13

my john deere 522 snowblower dies under load,throwing snow.is it an air leak .
i ve cleaned spark it still dies under it is running out of gas.what should i try next.
5
5

Safe drain cleaner for septic tank
I'm looking for a safe-for-septic-tanks drain cleaner. I have a slow drain in the bathroom basin that will not stay clear. I use a plunger and it clears for a few uses, than slows up again....
11
11

Do you ever ............ ?
Wake up at two in the morning with your head going 90 mph, and you can't sleep. Your body crawls like you were in a bed of earthworms. You just want to get up and go for a ten mile run. No sleeping....
93
93

honda hs520a snowblower
i have Honda hs520a snow blower ,there is pin that's on the chute,the deflector part that that you can shoot the snow up or anybody have this model snow blower had to replace this pin,if so is it very...
1
1

Plumber suggestion needed
My kitchen sink is getting clogged. Due to past experiences, the problem c an only be treated in the basement where i can see the slanted pipe going d own the main drain. In the past a plumber...
29
29

vented in wall gas heater question
Hi All, In another thread, Stormin' recommended a second vented gas heater that does not use electricity, instead of a generator or inverter, etc.. The idea is growing on me. The idea is to have some...
9
9

natural gas hook up question?
Hi All, Is there a such thing as a natural gas hook up for a converted natural gas generator that can be hooked and unhooked at will? Or do natural gas connections have to be permanent? (When it...
8
8

OT: Happy New Years
even to krwless who will accuse me of lying

Waste heat reclamation <drunken rambling #3256>
Dump the drains of stuff like shower/tub , dishwasher , etc into a tank . Let the drain draw from the bottom , where it's coolest . Use the waste heat to heat a thermal storage mass - like a massive...
21
21

'Lectrics question
I know there was discussion recently about stapling wires on rafters , but what about on floor joists ? My new place has a suspended wood floor with decent crawl space and is curently open all round ....
6
6

Additive for outside oil tank
I live in a home with oil heat and an outdoor oil tank. I have periodic problems with the oil line freezing and/or jelling. I've used various diesel additives in the tank with varrying results,...
7
7

Gear reduction motor oil
When I just finished my trommel, I had a gear reduction motor that I used. Apparently, it had never been used, as there was no oil in it, and I do mean DRY. I put some 30 wt in there, what I had. I...
25
25