Subject Author Posted Replies

Superglue versus super glue gel
I was in the store tonight, they have super Glue and the gel stuff. Is the gel worth the extra cost? Not a huge difference. But even so.... - . Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . . .
27
27

ratings of fuel stabilizers
Are there any published ratings of fuel stablizers & ethanol remedy products other than the ones that tout certain products?
4
4

Sears microwave Model 665.6170911
Electricity was off today about 2 minutes. Now my microwave will not let me set clock, will turn on, fan will not work, light underneath will turn on but the light inside in micowave will burn when...
11
11

See if you can put some political spin on this story...
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/detroit-man-walks-21-miles-work-each-day/nj3Yz/
39
39

Snow on Monday Feb 02
Western NY, USA. Dateline Feb 02, 2015 Action news reporter, bringing you the news live. Standing out in the wind and snow with no hat on.... =============================== Woke to find 10 (ten)...
13
13

(OT) Did you like or dislike the Superbowl halftime?
Sorry, this is way off topic, but I wanted to comment! Most of you probably watched the game. Although I'm no fan of either team, I watched it just for the heck of it. The game was better than many...
9
9

Refrigerator Panel missing over Compressor
I just got a refrigerator from a estate sale. It's much newer than my old one and should be more energy efficient, as well as having a useful sized freezer. It works fine, but there was a gray...
11
11

(OT) By the Numbers: Super Bowl Facts and Figures
By the Numbers: Super Bowl Facts and Figures Stephen Messenger (@smessenger) February 5, 2010 Football fans may have to wait until Sunday to watch the Super Bowl--but for those who just can't get...
5
5

Flush valve nut
How big are they? Wondering if I have a wrench that fits or if I'll need to purchase one when I get the new flush valve kit.
13
13

(OT) Computer monitor V/S HDTV with Computer input
Range is easy to fix too. Just buy a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse..About 35 feet with no problem.
27
27

Descending Stairs: Some Kind Of Safety Device?
Due to neurological issues, descending a staircase is becoming increasingly problematic for Yours Truly. Current strategy is going down sideways holding the railing, but a collapsed knee could defeat...
29
29

Heavy surf
A guy on the shore in New England, maybe Scituate Mass., showing his house to a reporter, showed how the deck boards were ripped from the joists by the heavy suft during the storm a few days ago, even...
11
11

Low water pressure after watersofener
I have a watersofener from kenmore , I have noticed my water pressure has not been very good so I increased the pressure to 65psi on my water system this still did not help the problem. I went to the...
5
5

Toilet tales
There was something similar to this on Ask This Old House recently, but I don't remember why it happened. The solution was to replace the flush valve on the offending toilet and the problem was...
10
10

Home repair joke
Do you heard about the newlyweds who confused a jar of window caulk for a jar a Vaseline jelly? (scroll down for the groaner) all their windows fell out
3
3