Subject Author Posted Replies

Glad I Thought Of Doing It This Way...
The shelves in all our kitchen cabinets are supported by plastic supports which look similar to this: They were put in 30 years ago when the place was built and every once in a while for no apparent...
5
5

Can the Samsung Galaxy S3 micro-USB port be repaired at home?
Can the Samsung Galaxy micro-USB port be replaced easily at home? I finally found out why I kept destroying micro-usb cables and why, after a few months, they would just fall out of the SIII....
13
13

Fastening PVC
Sure a small screw works just fine. Lots of PVC furniture has been done that way.
20
20

Installing a leviton surge protector
Yes, it is finished drywall in the hall of our condo.
13
13

Help identifying faucet manufacturer
Does anyone know who makes this faucet? It has a letter V with a circle around it (logo). Thanks!
2
2

how do i clean a metal roof?
I doubt it. A quart of bleach in a gallon of water should kill it; once dead, mayve broom it off?
6
6

Alternate electric charges
Alternate electric charges. Are they a good deal? Is this just in Maryland or is it some or all other states, that the electric company has been forced iiuc to buy electricity from other companies and...
22
22

Latest online furniture
Cache Furnitures Ltd was launched, with a desire to offer quality furniture at affordable price, with the emphasis being re-engineering. Consequently; bringing to the entire gamut of Furniture under...
1
1

OT: 8x10 no glare photo album inserts?
Are there photo album inserts available that offer no glare no matter the lighting angle? Looking for some in the 8x10 size. Thank you.
1
1

Painting an electric heater
Portable electric heater used in the bathroom. The paint is peeling off some of it from moisture. It still works great and it's in a solid metal housing. Before it gets all rusty, I'd like to paint...
9
9

I'm so excited about Spring.....
I'm so excited about Spring, that I just wet my plants!
3
3

Server down?
Test In an altercation with the police, complying with their orders greatly increases your chances of survival.
10
10

Air Conditioner- fix or place?
Hard to say. New units are more efficient and may pay for itself. Given the age, anything can go at any time. Get some prices on new units to start.
79
79

Fence Questions, Please ?
Hi Folks, Great Group. Thinking of a fence for our backyard. Know nothing about fences. Want an "open look," so I guess that means a chain link type of. Other suggestions ? What material should I...
10
10

wall paper paste?
We have an art project where we will be pasting paper sheets with outlines on oilboard. The oilboard will be first screwed onto a construction fence. Then after 10 days we will have to remove it. We...
33
33