Subject Author Posted Replies

OT travel in non-commercial planes.
OT travel in non-commercial planes. A couple things I don't understand about the charter plane controversy. Military planes. It's bad it seems when cabinet secretaries etc. fly on military planes....
9
9

white tail deer teeth
Someone told me that white tail deer in the blue ridge mtns do not have any teeth. could this be true? how and what do they eat?
2
2

OT semi. How can I break in a new leather wallet?
New Carhart trifold, stiff as heck. I do not want to wait a year. What can i do now. Clothes dryer?
13
13

ok, followup on garage sill project
after going all summer with no major issues i have to seal it up before winter starts. i'm glad that it is sticking and not coming back up (like the first two attempts). the original project was to...

OT: Why dogs don't need toilet paper
"Ms. Warman notes, "Although we share most of our DNA with great apes, there are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our nearest relatives, most notably our vertical posture....
9
9

Ping Rod Speed: Ubiquiti Radio Setup as a receiver 200 feet from the house
To Rod Speed and anyone who wants to set up a ubiquiti radio as a receiver far from the house. Mechanically the setup is this: a. House is normal with SOHO WiFi router b. Barn is about 200 feet away...
3
3

discontinued ceiling tile needed
Need a box of Armstrong 30A pebblewood 12 x 12 tile
2
2

Nails too deep set to remove. Know a trick? Need to save the wood.
Im trying to help my best friend fix stuff around her house. Video games are what her 'man' around here is good at so she calls her bestie lol. First is this porch, idky theres a gap but its causing...
13
13

OT: Who Built Ancient EgyptÂ’s Great Pyramid?
An interesting, pithy video and story. Who Built Ancient Egypt?s Great Pyramid? or The diary of an overseer has revealed the secrets of how the Pyramid of Khufu was built. The diary of an overseer has...
1
1

Radiator valve/knob is stuck on hottest
Hi, I don't know anything about home repair and need some help. I've just moved into a place for my second year of uni, and it seems like the house we've moved into is in quite a state. Most of it we...
2
2

Smoke Detector Market to 2025 Research by- Robert Bosch GmbH, United Technologies Corporation (UTC), Nest Labs, Johnson Controls Inc., Schneider Electric, Tyco, Siemens AG, Kidde United Technologies
Free Request Sample Copy is Available at RW0001554797/sample Increasing concerns of security among residential and commercial buildings along with the up gradation and replacement of outdated products...

Rifle found 140 years later
Found 140 years later There it was, abandoned for the ages, propped up against a juniper tree in far-eastern Nevada's Snake Mountains, a Winchester Model 1873 repeating rifle: the gun, as legend goes,...
4
4

Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)
They don't lock themselves in the car. The driver who is too dumb to remove the key from the ignition locks the keys in the car. My husband's Toyota works just like your friend's Corolla. He has never...
82
82

OPen hot
My garbage disposal stopped working. The voltage meter says I have power to the on/off switch and it is good. The continuity tester at the plug the GD plugs into shows open hot (no lights). The...
11
11

Hot tub leak testing
Hot tub has a leak, stop leak won't fix it so time to remove the skirt and start the hunt. Loaded the tub with 4 bottles of food grade dye after topping up the water, pulled the filter and let it run....
1
1