Elon Musk's rocket

Whilst I like the concept, the problem with playing David Bowie constantly is that you cannot hear any sound in space :-)

Reply to
Bod

Bod posted for all of us...

This makes my BS meter peg! Remember the taxpayers are giving him millions of dollars for cars and spacecraft. When he shot the Kar$ for Ka$h into space it ignited my booster engines. We can use it for asteriod destruction.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

A space cadet that launched herself?