OT google translate talks slowly

OT, trying to find an old friend in Belgium, haven't seen for 45 years, called 3 people same last name, maybe her siblings or niblings. 11AM there, one no answer and two, I barely said a couple words and each grunted and hung up on me.

So I'm writing a script and using google to translate it for me,

And the point of this post is to say that google will speak it too, and every second time, it speaks it more slowly. How about that!

I expect a cynical reply, but it's even less on topic at the other groups I read.

Reply to
micky

This is more on topic than the continuous idiocy from the whining crybabies, who believe their feelings are more important than life, with their rants about the political affairs and their hatred.

Reply to
Meanie

You are right on topic, my good friend! I've been away for awhile (5-10 in Woolworths). Good to see you and other hi-lee intellygent folks are still here posting away.

So that's my off-topic for now. :O)

Snuffy

Reply to
Newgene McMensa