Subject Author Posted Replies

What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.
Whatever happened to the gas station air outlets where there was a red box on a thick post with a crank on the side that let you set the air pressure in big numbers, and it rang as the air went in and...
153
153

what makes radios drift from the proper tuning?
what makes radios drift from the proper tuning? I have radios that I tune and after they play a while the tuning needs to be adjusted. This is common, I assume. What is happening? Does the vibration...
42
42

Hole in service entry wire
I accidentally drilled a hole in the service entry wire a few months ago. Other than the light briefly flickering when it initially happened but other than that I hadn’t caused any problems at all....
11
11

Re: I Had High Hopes for the New Series, "Roswell"
Television is a business. They produce what they think people want to watch. Their real customers are advertisers; the programming is just bait to get eyeballs on commercials. Cindy Hamilton
3
3

OT: update on flu vaccine research
Hi All, Well now, we have heard this stuff before, but maybe this time it will pan out. This from a press release, repeated all over the place: Scientists said Monday they had discovered immune cells...
80
80

A beautiful river.
was going to ask him for a ride, but I don't know where it is. This video followed the one above, for me, but I started even earlier so I wonder if it will be the next one for you:
2
2

A beautiful river.
was going to ask him for a ride, but I don't know where it is.
5
5

Self-aligning screw thread?
What I really set out to build was the Amati Oseberg viking ship that's about 18". The kit is about $150 so I decided to perfect my single plank hull technique with a cheap $50 kit. Should have went...
148
148

Re: Septic-Helper "2000"
Use the same product spetic helper 2000 looking to aquire more but must be discontinued down to my last 3 bags. Must have bought it about 10 years ago and no problems.