Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: No Layaway at Home Depot
Always Obama blame your self asshole

Interesting law
On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 15:58:36 +1000, "Rod Speed" wrote: She still had a loaded .45. It was simply that she didn't know how to operate it. What does it take?
69
69

Lawn Sprinkler Troubleshooting
If you all recall, I had one zone that would not put out enough pressure/volume to pop-up the heads and the water just dribbled from all heads. Finally through in the towel and called a sprinkler...
1
1

Can someone recommend a plumbing or home repair web site please?
Can someone recommend a plumbing or home repair web site please?
5
5

Kidde 10-Year Smoke Alarms
Anybody besides me having problems with a Kidde 10-Year Smoke Alarm- the circular one with the sealed-in lithium battery? I've had three of them properly placed and mounted in my house for a good...
8
8

Clare - are smaller car tires easier to balance than SUV tires?
Clare - are smaller car tires easier to balance than SUV tires? <>A neighbor was in need of tires who knew that I had bought a few extra for her long ago where they've been sitting outside in the rain...
58
58

Can someone identify this plumbing fixture company logo please?
http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg

Fridge Freezer leak?
I have a problem lately with my refrigerator. its a Hotpoint GE 18 cubic feet. Its a 2 door type, freezer on the top. On the shelves below, mainly the top one where I keep fresh, raw meats and my...
3
3

Is it likely that the black spider in our house is a black widow?
Hello, my wife knocked a black spider off of her and I can't find any mention online of any other spiders that are black and native to NJ. The spider is in our house. It was in a box filled with stuff...
8
8