Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: CRS
Hi All, You know your memory is getting bad when you can't remember what CRS stands for. Can't Remember Stuff. What? What did you think the "S" stood for? :'( -T
3
3

Bluebeatsales experiecnce
Anyone ordered any from here? I got a coupon for 30%. I can find no reviews for the place. Andy Blog - Blue Beat Digital Blog - Blue Beat Digital Blog - Blue Beat Digital
2
2

O.T. Amazon delivery
I got an amazon delivery. But the package was empty. It was open but did not appear to have been tampered with. The empty package weighs only a few ounces. I am surprised the driver did not get...
8
8

What are the things in the wading pool
The wife of my next door n'bor died and his daughters got married, so he and his mil moved to an apartment instead of the townhouse. The new tenant has an inflatable pool in the backyard, and it has a...
2
2

Insulate know on lid of cooking pot
Is there something I can fabricate or buy that will insulate the know on my lid on my pot. I currently have to use a pot holder to check my chili etc.
13
13

fence posts getting pushed up and out...
A couple of years ago we had professional installers install what's commonly called a chain link fence surrounding our yard 'cuz dog. They dug holes for the posts, mixed up some cement, pushed the...
9
9

Help finding underground wire/box
... Large metro areas are undoubtedly different than rural but the 811 program (I'd never heard of "Miss Utility" before; that moniker is never used around here) is the FCC-assigned national number...
74
74

OT: Carrot supermarket swindle
When buying something expensive (eg some vodka) at a self serve supermarket checkout, place it on the scale and press carrots (the cheapest thing per weight).
90
90

Keep water out of air compressor tank
You don't have to drain it everytime, just occasionally. I'm not sure that draining it every time buys you anything at all. When the air gets compressed moisture, water is going to wind up in the...
20
20

stump grindings
I am going to have two pine tree stumps ground up. They are from trees that fell over the last week. They are about 3 feet in diameter. That means a lot of ground up stuff and pine needels to get rid...
20
20

Question about the law.
Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors for Covid social distancing and mask violations? I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose whether to wear a...
5
5

DIY help asked for old custom aluminum frame plastic screen frame corners
On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 20:19:18 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder snipped-for-privacy@newmachWhy not just buy the aluminum too. Then you know you get the right part. There is no guarantee that corners from one...
10
10

Re: What is Lithium #0 grease? (2023 Update)
Ace hardware, Lowes, Harbor Freight
10
10

Low splash bleach
Given that the number of molecules in a container is finite, that would be just short of forever.
13
13

Replacig faucet cartridge
My kitchen sink faucets are not marked with any brand name. They are dripping. Is there anyway I can purchase the right cartridges without knowing the faucet brand? I'm unfaniliar enough with plumbing...
5
5