Working people fleeing blue states

We're supposed to be the United States of America. But in many ways, we're now divided into two very different nations: red states and blue states.

Which ones are succeeding? Which ones are failing? And why?

To answer these questions, economist Steven Moore compares them side-by-side.

More proof the left is destroying the USA.

Reply to
Jimmy

Truth hurts.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Same one.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I heard it's easier to get on welfare in the "red" states. So many people on welfare, they don't have the staff to check. There's an interesting article that compares stats for welfare red vs blue states. Resuming, blue states foot the bill for the red sates. I'll post a link if you're interested. PS It won't be a #FAKE_NEWS link like the one you posted. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

you heard wrong.  don't be so gullible.

Reply to