Some people are working:

While you guys are just sitting at your desk, some people are working:

And who is it who makes all these machines that make things?

Reply to
micky

Both the machines and skills are fascinating. I've been in over 100 manufacturing plants and find most of the operations very interesting.

Reply to
Ed P

Patriotic MAGA hatters.

Nothing is built by Team EBT.

Reply to
Ben Verified - ✅

My career started in the machine tool industry. The US has flushed that sector down the toilet starting in the '70s. The Connecticut River valley was the home of many of the companies. Now I think the principal product is meth.

Reply to
rbowman