Leaf Blower Ban

This applies to commercial businesses and not actual homeowners if I'm reading it right.

Dean

I don't see that. It was a commercial lawn care that complained but it seems to include everyone. He said it was too expensive to replace equipment over the next four years.

Reply to
Ed P

All gas-powered leaf blowers:

I'm quite confident that every Karen in Ann Arbor will have the cops on speed dial.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Ann Arbor libs are quite wealthy, they can easily afford new electric leaf blowers, string trimmers, snow throwers and push mowers. You must comply with the laws mandated by the Democrat kings and queens your ballot tabulators selected.

Reply to
Santa J. Oh-No

Who do you think has most of the money and what do they do to keep it? They promote and vote Republican. Your post was so foolish. Are you T or Frank?

And not paying attention either. Half or more of the blowing and trimming in eeven somewhat wealthy areas is done by paid lawn services. Smart respectful people don't tell their contrators how to do their jobs, unless it is so bad they really need to, and the contractor is not going to want buy electric. They would have to change contractors, and they are not the ones complaining, it's the woman next door.

Reply to
micky

In Michigan you must comply. If you don't, the Gretch will have Michigan State Policía arrest and jail you for non-compliance.

Remember what happened to Karl Manke and Marlena Pavlos-Hackney when they dared to defy the Gretch's tyrannical lock-down mandates?

Reply to
Oscar