Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: more great news on the commie flu front
This is really going to piss off the doom and gloom crowd: 209 deaths, down 23% from last Sunday. Lowest Sunday since March 28. Here is the graph: Full story: Daily Coronavirus Deaths in U.S. Continue...
5
5

2017 Cub Cadet Z-force
There is approx 300 hrs on machine, battery new, just changed oil and gas filters. Machine runs fine for about an hour then starts to bog up and down. Sounds as though it is ready to run out of gas...
2
2

compulsory vaccination for smallpox.
This is part of what I found on the subject of compulsory vaccination for smallpox. court in Philadelphia in 1922 said that it was "within the police power of a state to provide for compulsory...
7
7

OT 2016 Toyota Avalon Rough Ride
I love my 2016 Toyota Avalon Limited....except for the rough ride. You can feel most every bump, expansion joint, pavement crack and manhole cover on the road. Even shallow potholes slam and are a...
10
10

Expanding a 2 gang box to 3
I have 2 gang box and I need to expand it to 3 gang. Looked at several videos on U-tube and others, but they all suggest removing the existing box and replacing it with 3 gang plastic. Don't like to...
17
17

motorcycle seat repair
The seam has started to separate about 6-7 inches on my 2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800A. I took it to an upholstery shop yesterday and the guy suggested I use Super Glue to repair it. He said it would...
11
11

Digital Body Weight Scale,
micky explained : Not if it transposed the numbers also.
3
3

Wire nuts versus
Copper is certainly a superior material but it costs more. Silver works better than copper in most cases but that ugly price thing raises it's head. That is why coins are not copper or silver anymore....
27
27

battery voltage climbs
I have a CR2032 mercury battery, and when measured with a digital VOM, it starts around 3.5v and climbs slowly to a little over 6v . What does that mean? It's a cheap meter but it's worked fine for...
4
4

This is weird ...
In on Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:35:00 -0500, Snag
15
15

Wiring up switch w/pilot light.
Are you saying the problem is that neutral is not on the same circuit? If so, how about changing the wiring so that both are on the same circuit? May not be possible for a variety of reasons,...
39
39

Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose
Thank you, this worked for me!
12
12

Finally it is clear what the problem with Greg is
Since 1962, Florida has reported only 37 cases of the deadly pathogen, which attacks brain tissue. Since 1962, Florida has reported only 37 cases of the deadly pathogen, which attacks brain tissue.

Splice 220 volt 6 gauge line outside- is it safe?
On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 10:23:28 -0400, Ralph Mowery posted for all of us to digest... Part of that may be for static electricity.
114
114

new thermometer
Good suggestion. I hope he follows them.
2
2