Subject Author Posted Replies

2 cables of ceiling light
Hi, I hope this question does not bore you. I found some similar questions but none actually sort out my problem. I bought a new IKEA light fitting and its electrical box has 4 holes (2 for N and 2...
17
17

How does fluidmaster work.
Most of you have seen a Fluidmaster toilet valve, 200A or 400A, and most of you have probably unscrewed the top part from the bottom. The bottom has a hole, and the top has a straight wire that goes...
10
10

Mudding IN and added to
work very slowly and carefully when on MY TIME! :-) John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian Mudding IN, and added to 10 5 2020 — Postimages
4
4

Re: Building permit after the fact?

2
2

Re: WiFi out to 800 feet
To Paul's point, I recommend two companies, both out of San Jose, but both do mail order (one via distributors like Amazon). More importantly, both give you specification sheets galore. o And both,...

ALL the drywall up, ready for taping/mud
Kuthe, ClimAte Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian https://i.postimg.cc/tJBKgWBr/All-drywall-up-taping-and-udding-is-next-10-4-2020.jpg

OT. Halloween Blue Moon
<> In this strangest of years, it only makes sense that Halloween features the first full moon across time zones since 1944.
2
2

OT Riddle
What is considered trashy if you are poor, but classy if you are rich? Getting money from the government.
6
6

Don't let this happen to you
Stay protestant when the Apocalypse happens. http://www.streetcarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/altjesus12.jpg
1
1

OT What I don't like is. ... norms
OT What I don't like is. ...that commentators keep saying that trump has *destroyed* norms. Debate decorum was the last one. He's violated them and assaulted them, but it's too early to know if he's...
2
2

There are a LOT of excellent ELECTRONICS available on STL Craigslist, Electronics!
have purchased some amazing audio components from this site! John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian st louis electronics - craigslist

Door drywall -0.5 up, needs MUD
Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian https://i.postimg.cc/fRtJKv6s/Door-drywall-0-5-UP-needs-MUD-10-3-2020.jpg

Rewire a c motor
I have an a.c. motor that I need to run backwards. How do I rewire to accomplish that? Thanks fur any reply----Herb
3
3

OT. Michigan Governor Reined In
The Michigan Supreme Court limited the governor's emergency powers. <> It's generally a good thing when citizens are left to their own devices. "Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the...
4
4

Setting up a drywall shop inside!
Yeah, it's gonna be messy, but cleaning is easy! :-) John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
2
2