Jistory of the periodic table and those who created it.

Very interesting history of the periodic table and those who created it.

I came in in the middle and haven't heard the first half yet, but I loved the second half.

I heard it on Science Zone Radio, which is talk-radio but not politics and also has no commercials, or at least I didn't notice any.

I get it using RadioMaximus (free also) on the computer but there may be other ways, other than finding urls like the one above and playing each of them separately.

Reply to
micky

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 14:07:18 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

So why do you bring politics here then?

Reply to
Tekkie©