Subject Author Posted Replies

How do i do 6x9 foot window replacment?
I have 9 2x3 glass panels with 1 inch wood framing. About 60 plus years old. Anderson wznts 12,184 bucks I can do 3 double hung but how do i connect them?
11
11

Correcting my email address
I got a speed camera ticket in the mail. Went online and found another from May that I knew nothing about. They hadn't charged any penalties, at least. Very same address listed, in front of a high...
34
34

Perhaps you need an oil change:
Perhaps you need an oil change: --------- I want a dog like this:

ISP Blocks Twitter and Facebook
<> Individual customers can request that either or both get restored. An internet service provider (ISP) in the North Idaho and the Spokane, Washington, area has decided to block Facebook and Twitter...
27
27

selling a house
Sometime later this year we will be selling our house and moving out of state. The other day I went through all the manuals and receipts for appliances and maintenance done to the house and set them...
29
29

4millibar leak gas shut off
I had a routine annual boiler check and he said it was working perfectly. Unfortunately, when he was testing the meter he found a 4 millibar leak. Now the gas for the house is turned off. He didn't...
4
4

Which one of you will be the Newton of this generation?
With neither older scholars to guide him nor modern media distractions, student Isaac Newton came up with his most amazing works while sheltering from the plague.

Exposure Notifications inactive
To save battery, I turned off my bluetooth, and I got a notification on the cellular startup screen with a red sun and the message "Exposure Notifications inactive. To use this feature, turn on...
23
23

broken ball valve lever handle replacement
I have a ball valve that controls water supply to an in ground sprinkler system. The handle on the valve rusted and broke off. I can still turn the valve using vice grips, but i want to replace the...
3
3

What sort of internet download speeds are you guys getting
Looks like we're getting 305 Mbit/s, according to the speed test on my husband's PC. This PC has a 100 Mbit/s Ethernet card, so that's all I'm getting here. Cindy Hamilton
14
14

Gas boiler pressure too high
I noticed the pressure on our Utica MGB125hd boiler was up around 40 psi. I was concerned because I read that the range for a gas boiler should be between 12 and 30 psi. I bled one of the radiators...
19
19

Which is highdr, Online or store prices.
When an online ad says "Online and store prices may vary." which is going to be higher? Especially at Walgreens. Surely the online price is higher because it involves more work from their staff?? Free...
8
8

What are those pretty dark brown shiny wood boxes
What are those pretty dark brown shiny wood boxes with brass hardware that 2 women are carrying in the Capitol. I think there is more than one, each carried by 2 people.
2
2

Hampton Bay or Liberty Garden
Hampton Bay or Liberty Garden model 708 wall mount steel garden hose reel elbow connector is made of aluminum which will deteriorate and leak. The elbow connector can be replaced using the following...

Misc about DC today
1) This crowd at the capitol today is small compared to the number who had Thanksgiving, Xmas, or New Years with big bunches of people, but with all cross-traffic, the mingling, no masks, no distance,...
2
2