For Sale: Damaged, Stinky House. $590,000

This is in Colorado Springs, Colorado.,

Dean Hoffman

Maybe best to leave it as is and charge admission to see it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I saw a townhouse in the city that looked far worse when dabbling in real estate over 20 years ago. It was apparently an abandoned crack house. Filth was unbelievable. Woman I was showing it to wanted to buy it because it was so cheap but she could not get a mortgage.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Holy crap ! It looked really good in 2014 as per google street view .. Nice looking neighbourhood ..

I'd like to talk to the neighbours on that little cul-de-sac about the recent history .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

This one ain't no townhouse in 'hood - check streetview :

John T.

Reply to
hubops

So much for keeping it as a tourist attraction. Bye the weigh, u dun good by not righting "past history".

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You can give a democrat a brand new house and they'll tear it up in less than a year.

Reply to
Buck Fiden

I know but not surprised. I did not see the houses but neighbors told me about renters tearing up theirs. Maybe not as bad.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Democrats like me? Democrats like my friend the electrical engineer and his wife the physician? Democrats like Tom Hanks?

Gotta go. We're remodeling the kitchen.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

illegal pet rescue operated by a bunch of misfits who fully trashed the place when evicted for non payment of rent

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Why would any sane person be a democrat? They're deplorable!

Buck Fiden

Because the Republicans are crazy.

I used to be a Republican. I quit sometime while Gingrich was Speaker. It was obvious that the GOP was changing for the worse.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Old people turning liberal is a sign of senility.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

It started when I was in my 30s. Probably not senility in my case.

Before I was a Republican I was a Libertarian. Then I realized most people are too stupid to pour piss out of a boot when the instructions are printed on the heel. Let alone act out of "enlightened self-interest".

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Conservatism comes with maturity until Walter Cronkite disease sets in.

You just never matured.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Perhaps not. I don't see where that's a problem. I'm a productive member of society, and have plenty (I think) of savings for retirement.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Are you talking real conservatism or what the Republican party has become in recent years?

Today, both parties are despicable. Leadership of both parties should be tossed.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yes, t hat's why this one is listed as a cash sale.

YOu don't have to be in a poor neighborhood to have a crack house.

Reply to
micky

Supposedly the plac next door to me was damaged by the last set of tenants, but I've looked in the front and rear doors which shows almost the whole first floor, and except for a very little litter, it looks fine. And one winddow shade with vertical slats is damaged. Just for curiosity, I'm hoping to see the basement and second floors before long, maybe when contractors are working on it. (It's listed as sold.) The wife of the prevfious owner died, and his daughters got married, so he moved out and rented it.

Reply to
micky