Subject Author Posted Replies

OT what if mail server full?
What happnens if the mail server gives you 2gigs of storage but you never delete anything and it fills up, to 2 gigs. Typically, do they just stop accepting mail, or do they delete your oldest mail to...
13
13

National Walking Sprinkler
I have a B 3 National Walking Sprinkler and need to purchase a 9/64 Round Hole Nozzle that screws into the end of one of the spray arms. National Walking has gone out of business and no longer has...

car battery
I am in need of a new battery for my truck. Doing some research I found for the same price there are 2 batteries of the same series that will fit . Both are the same price. However one is a size 35...
30
30

OT. FREE food.
The Petro chain of truck stops is giving away a meal to veterans on November 11. <> Iron Skillet Restaurant Inside Petro Travel Centers: We make it easy to stop for a hot meal on the way to your...
1
1

Ceiling Fan LIGHTS Dim or not at all
I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan with a 3 bulb light fixture. The bulbs are either very dim or do not come on at all. What controls the voltage to the bulbs - and are they universal or proprietary?
5
5

Emergency powers of an HOA's property management company.
It seems to me that our HOA's management company only has "emergency powers" when it can't contact the president, or another board member, or a majority of the board. Is that true? In Maryland. (The...
45
45

OT. Trucker's Opinion About Shipping Delays
<> I have a simple question for every ‘expert’ who thinks they understand the root causes of the shipping crisis: I’m a Class A truck driver with experience in nearly every aspect of...
8
8

Fixing vacuum canister
The latch that opens the canister to dump the debris got cracked and cannot latch. What would be best way to fix this? If gluing what would you recommend? Thank you Pamrla
15
15

OT. Gasoline Price
It's $3.18/gallon with 10% ethanol at Casey's today in a nearby town.
79
79

New Whirlpool dishwasher broke
Model wdf520padm7 I haven't really screwed with it much except to google but it does have power and the door is closing OK. The reset procedure never gets going. When you plug it in the lights come on...
3
3

Whirlpool, Kenmore, won't agitate, spin, or drain, Wigwag, with Belt
Whirlpool, Kenmore, won't agitate, spin, or drain, Wigwag, with belt Will fill, belt good, very tight In on Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:41:51 -0400, wrote: I'm finally spending some time on this. The belt is...
1
1

Termite Queens
A few odd things about them. <> Termites have existed on Earth for an estimated 150 million years, so it's  little wonder that they have spread to every landmass except Antarctica. Commonly confused...
3
3

What is this valve?
I came across this part, valve for a washing machine, but I don't understand why there are 4 inputs, 4 solenoids, and none of the inputs have garden hose threads. What sort of thing uses this? How...
5
5

the Steamboat Arabia
Paul, you'll like this. Watch the video first: was under 42 feet of stuff. It says in wikip that shortly after it sank the river changed course, so where did the 42 feet of stuff come from??
6
6

OT. The Harder They Fall
It sounds like everyone did things right for this movie. <> It's a western and the actors had weapons. <> Emmy-nominated "Lovecraft Country" star Jonathan Majors joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe as...
1
1