Grinder Cutting Wheels - Pretty Cool Technology

These cutting wheels look really cool. I'm going to try them.

The kerf might be a little wide though.

Marilyn Manson

Looking forward to your review. I don't think I understand exactly what that item is or how it's supposed to be used.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

And I don't think you get the joke.

A major "Whoosh!" if ever there was one.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Backing flange and clamp nut allow for use with type 1 wheels

For use with type 1 cutting wheels

Bad description? No whoosh if you have one. Actual DEWALT Angle Grinder Flange Set for Type 1 Wheels (D284932),

Reply to
Thomas

There's a joke?

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I know what it is, I know what it's for.

Look at the product title at the top of page.

Does that item look like a 2 pack of 4" cutting/grinding wheels? Does that part number match a 2 pack of 4" cutting/grinding wheels?

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Like I said. Bad description.

Reply to
Thomas

Bad title. Good description.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Just for the record, I got the joke. :)

Reply to
trader_4

i got it 2 but it took a while

Reply to
micky

You know, I was torn between adding a wink emoji or not. I didn't think the "joke" needed one but I guess I just don't know my audience as well as I thought.

After all, this is a home repair newsgroup isn't it? ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

I blame Jim Lol.

Reply to