Woke electric vehicles BREAK records ! !

A given vehicle will have a sweet spot where the engine is at maximum efficiency. Much of city driving is not very efficient, however the higher highway speeds are not efficient either. With my car the difference between 55 mph and 80 mph is very noticeable.

Reply to
rbowman

Well said. Gasoline cars get better highway mileage than city mileage, because they throw away all the "get moving" energy every time they stop in the city. EV's only throw away part of that energy.

Beyond that, speed is the most significant difference determining range.

Reply to
Bob F

It varies depending on the engine and gearing but 35 to 50 mph is typically the best mileage for a gasoline powered vehicle. 15 is way too low since it would mean running in a lower gear.

Reply to
rbowman

Quite a few, actually. I'm sure "clean your house" is a metaphor, but millions of Democrats work with their hands. Others are doctors, engineers, businessmen, etc.

This page shows occupations of donors to the two parties.

Not a perfect measure, but it's the best I could find with a quick google.

Millions of Republicans have made shambles of their own lives. The Democrats don't have a lock on that.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

You appear confused, honey. Let me mansplain it to you. ;-)

The Democrats have infiltrated the Republican Party. Even their leader (Rona RINO Romney) is a Democrat. Liz Chainey is another fake Republican. The Republican Party is filled with corrupt Democrats.

OTOH, Rand Paul is a real Republican, fighting like hell for We the People.

You really have to look at their voting record to determine if a politician is a real genuine Republican.

In short, if a politician disgusts your sensibilities, they are likely a Democrat.

Reply to
Skid Marks

There is one accurate statement in the article "The US job with the most Republican workers is the Missionary position" Yes, that is their favorite position to f*ck you.

Reply to
Ed P

Doesn't surprise me UX designers lead the Democratic pack at 96.4%. I can't design a front end for sour owl shit.

Reply to
rbowman