OT. Dodger Stadium Flooded

It's on the list of things Hurricane Hillary messed up. The Burning Man Festival is mentioned also. There's a lot of work for construction worker provided they jump through whatever hoops the state and cities impose.

Dean Hoffman

The Black Rock Desert will be happy at that news. Just think, tons of California weirdos trying to relive Woodstock with no where to go! Brings a tear to my eye.

Stuck in Gerlach, "Where the pavement ends and the West begins". I don't think there was enough rain to create a quagmire. No government official is warning the Burners of any danger on the playa. Bicycles are sold out.

Reply to
Leonard Blaisdell

One could only hope.

I wonder if all the extra misquotes will get high after biting the weirdos.