Where do you buy all-brass on/off garden hose shut-off valves?

Where do you buy all-brass on/off garden hose shut-off valves?

I need about a dozen tip-of-the-garden-hose shutoff valves, where I used to buy all-brass valves at Home Depot after having given up on the plastic ones at Orchard Supply.

The plastic valves inevitably crack from being dropped on hard surfaces, and the threads inevitably strip, and the nylon ball stinks to start with.

The all brass valves work best (rubber handle) but Home Depot no longer sells them for whatever reason.

What they have now is composite brass & rubber, where, IMHO, there's too much rubber and not enough brass, at Home Depot. They all break.

*Where do you get about a dozen all-brass hose end shutoff valves?*
Reply to
Arlen Holder

Here's a shot of the broken ones to give you an idea of what stinks:

Where do you get your GOOD all-brass garden-hose tip shutoffs?

Reply to
Arlen Holder

Anonymous