What do you guys shave with?

That looks like what was carried by the Sikhs at the wedding.

There are a lot of Sikhs in the military in India. Neighbor's wife's brother is a retired brigadier general still living in India. On his travels here he once told me about a brief war they had with China that he was in.

I googled him up and found several general Singh's with his same first name.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I use 2 ways to shave.

A Bic triple bladed razor and an Andis electric shaver.

It gives the closest shave of an electric shaver.

Andy

Reply to
AK

Gillette sensor 2.

18 for about 12 bucks. I am cheap and will keep it.
Reply to
Thomas

I use the US-made Personna double-edge blades in a RazoRock BBS razor. I also have a couple of old Gillette safety razors, but I prefer the RazoRock one. I recently switched to a RazoRock titanium handle with the BBS head and it makes it even nicer. :-)

Reply to
Bud Frede

Decades ago I shared a hospital room with a guy on antibiotics after getting an infected cut from shaving with a double edged blade like this. When he put the blade in the razor and closed it, the blade broke and protruded out and not noticing he got the bad cut.

Reply to
invalid unparseable