Where Can I Find These Orange Connectors?

Anyone know where I can find the orange connector(s) in this picture?

The replacement LED that I need has been discontinued, but I can find lots of viable replacements. However, the replacements have wires that are too short, so I need to splice the connecting wire with an extra length to reach the wire in the can. I'd prefer to splice with the orange connectors, but I don't know what these connectors are called, or where to find.

Anyone know?

Here's the picture of the connector.

Boris

Dean Hoffman snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Thanks, that's exactly what I need. It's the "Ideal 30-682 Power Plug Luminaire Disconnects 18 AWG with Push-in".

Best place for small quantities is eBay. I'll get a pack of 10 pairs male/female since I'll undoubtedly need them when other LEDs fail.

Reply to
Boris

micky snipped-for-privacy@fmguy.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The eBay (and other sellers) picture shows great detail, and it is an exact match.

Existing male connector is in ceiling can. Existing female connector is on replacement LED. All I have to do is cut two pieces of 18AWG solid wire, whatever length I need, strip with tool, and press a female connector on one end, and a male connector on the other end. No soldering, no crimping. What could be easier in this situation?

Reply to
Boris

Go to an electrical supply store and ask to make sure.

Reply to
bruce bowser