Washing Aluminum Siding ??

We have aluminum siding. I would like to wash it but I don't have and can't afford a power washer. Our home is small (about the size of a double wide trailer, but not a trailer) so washing it by hand is doable. Any suggestions on what I should use to wash the siding? Thanks, ~Kat

"help is on the way" ~John Kerry

Reply to
Jarkat2002

A pump up sprayer will spray high enough to do the job with a mixture of bleach and water then rinse with a garden hose. Or get some of the house washing stuff in a bottle that attaches to your hose end.

Reply to
ROBMURR

A brush, on the end of a couple feet of metal tubing, with a hose connection at one end.

Typically available in the auto dept, as they are very commonly used for washing autos.

Reply to
John Hines