Where bye zodiac clearwater

Hi
Do you know where can i buy zodiac's products "cleawater and nature 2 "in england or in usa
i live in france
regards
Someone named snipped-for-privacy@jetable.com (pgu64) Proclaimed on 1 Oct 2004 04:27:17 -0700,

Perhaps you didn't hear about the embargo in effect. Ever since President Chirac decided not to help Great Britain or the United States in the war on terrorism, all trade has been halted. Perhaps you can just put fresh Evian in your pool everyday.
Sincerely,
Citizens of the UK and US
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
I don't remember a trade embargo so I did a Google and I found nothing. Would you supply a bit more info on this embargo?
Dave M.
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:49:43 GMT,

Well David, I will educate you on another fact about France. Do this on Google's front page (not the toolbar).
Type in: French Military Victories
Then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button ... NOT "Google Search"
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
Well you had a chance to respond to my question but did not. Another poster suggested that your rudeness was a joke. I don't believe that it was. I think you were being rude.
Dave M.
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:30:28 GMT,

Rude to the French? Naaaahhh
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
I see that you've thought this through carefully. He is posting from France so he must be French. Please take your attitude elsewhere. You gave me a rude answer as well and I'm not French.
Dave M.
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:39:59 GMT,

Dave,
You are a sucker. One is born every minute according to P.T. Barnum.
I'm sorry you took my joke so seriously. The word:
http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1&word=gullible
comes to mind.
-Graham
Remove the 'snails' from my email
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:49:43 GMT, "David Martel"

-------------- It was a joke!