Thermostat won't start heater automatically.

If heater is turned to "on" from the "off" position, it works fine for the initial warmup and turns off at the desired temperature. After that, it won't restart automatically, it has to be turned off, then back on.
On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 11:14:07 PM UTC-5, TimT wrote:

Typical, from HomeMoaners. I have a boat, the engine won't start, what do I do?
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 9:15:20 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

at least it is ON topic.
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 06:25:00 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Would sure help tohave details - but THAT will never happen. He OBVIOUSLY needs the thermostat replaced - and on most Chinese Crap heaters the replacement parts are made of pure unobtanium and if you could get them the cost of the part and the hassle of replacement is worth more than the heater.
The Home Moaner OP is asking what he needs to do.
Very simple. Buy a BETTER heater - - -