Silver foil

Collecting quotations from someone on newsgroups is the sign of a distur= bed mind. You do know stalking is illegal?

-- =

Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I have just shown you up to be a liar. Again. Wanker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

It is a disturbed mind that made the statements. We all know that you are close to being sectioned. Do you always reply to a poster who keeps showing you up as being a wanker, Hucker? Well, do you, wanker?

"I can only predict two minutes into the future".

"As I've told you before, that's quite normal. It's just not prim and proper like you, you silly snob".

(Peter Hucker)

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You're so bloody stupid you do more of what I've just told you makes you= an attention seeking stalker. Get a life.

-- =

A little girl asked her mother, "Can I go outside and play with the boys= ?" Her mother replied, "No, you can't play with the boys, they're too rough= ." The little girl thought about it for a few moments and asked, "If I can = find a smooth one, can I play with him?"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

They need to save their breath for words like 'elevator' and 'apartment' rather than simply saying 'lift' and 'flat'.

Reply to
GordonD

Medical lab excess. Shielding or grounding critters. I also made silver electrodes and we had platinum wire. Testing for platinum wire, hold Bic flame under, and no carbon buildup.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Reply to
gregz

I take it you mean

and not

James Wilkinson Sword

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:57:33 -0000, GordonD wro= te:

ote:

Apartment and flat are both wrong. They aren't apart, and they aren't f= lat.

I didn't get any points in my French class at school when I was asked to= translate, "une apartemente" into English. I wrote "an apartment" to w= hich my (American) French teacher said, "No, that's an American word, in= English please!" which amused me greatly.

-- =

Why does sour cream have an expiration date?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

"Lift" and "elevator" are equally misleading...the device in question goes down as well as up....

"Oh, in that case: 'a hapartment'"....r

Reply to
RH Draney