Silver foil

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:51:41 -0000, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

So?

-- =

Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Unemployable prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I have a piece of silver foil. It's alot thicker than typical aluminum foil. 8x4 in or thereabouts.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Early cigarette foil was lead. My father said he used to chew it.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Sulfur too has suffered and is not the 'official' spelling.

Bunch of turd burlgarizers.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Snobby southerner.

-- =

A woman storms into her boss's office with this complaint: "All the other women in the office are suing you for sexual harassment. "Since you haven't sexually harassed me, I'm suing you for discriminatio= n."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Unskilled labourer.

-- =

A woman storms into her boss's office with this complaint: "All the other women in the office are suing you for sexual harassment. "Since you haven't sexually harassed me, I'm suing you for discriminatio= n."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 5:40:49 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword w rote:

te:

Looks like we can blame that on Sir Humphry Davy:

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

ote:

I see. Although if I was an American I'd spell/pronounce it the proper = way.

-- =

Is a booby trap only dangerous for women?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

rote:

It's burglar, not burglarizer, as in:

-- =

Two crows together is an attempted murder.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

More or less harmful than the cigarettes?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

What is it's intended use?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Which I don't buy because of a promise I gave to an aluminum-siding salesman.

I don't buy "Cut Rite" either, but I relapsed during the time when it was the only waxed paper on the market.

Reply to
Joy Beeson

Agreed. I used to do the annual charity walk for the local paper, but when I was going round the office with my sponsorship form a lot of people would put down a £5 donation instead of, say, 50p per mile. And a lot of them would give me the money on the spot, which left me wondering why I had to do the bloody walk at all.

Reply to
GordonD

You wouldn't have been there to stop them. You'd have been called up.

Reply to
GordonD

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 12:55:14 -0000, GordonD wro= te:

I once collected money for an event that got cancelled. I simply never = told the donaters that it had been.

-- =

James Wilkinson Sword

I'd have broken my leg, or joined up with the Germans.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

"I am honest". "Theft is illegal".

(Peter Hucker)

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Depends who you're being honest with. You'd have no problem stealing fr= om a Paki.

-- =

Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword