Seal for Washing Machine Transmission

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing = machine transmission? Here's the transmission....

GE Model WWA8829RBLWW

Thanks!!

Harry

Reply to
Harry Johnson

ine transmission? =A0Here's the transmission....

You can make your own with gasket material

Reply to
ransley

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? Here's the transmission....

GE Model WWA8829RBLWW

Thanks!!

Harry

Sears parts direct is awesome... I have fixed many washers and dryers with parts from them, here is a link to the transmission:

Clark...

Reply to
Clark

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement seal for a washing machine transmission? Here's the transmission....

blew a seal, huh?

Reply to
Bob