Scantronic 9448 Help

I have recently moved in to a house with a Scantronic 9448 Alarm System,

1990's. I have managed to find the user manual on changing the user codes which have gone ok, but wish to set the alarm to chime when the front door is opened.

On setting chimes it says the installation engineer must set the chime zones. What i need is the installation manual or information to setup chime zones.

Two of the 3 zones are being used at the moment, zones 1 & 2. The 3'rd isnt set. would i set the magnetic door switch as a zone?

If someone would be as kind to point me in the right direction i would be very greatful.

Regards

Desperate Dan

Reply to
Desperate Dan

request from manufacturer at:

i can't find a copy of it online that is available except the company website has it for registered installers at:
here's user guide you have at:
here's a 9448+ user guide:

buffalobill