Replacement baseboard parts?

In the process of rehabbing an apartment, we've discovered that the baseboard heat registers are missing a few parts -- an outside corner here, an inside corner there.

We'd like to replace the missing parts, but I'm not sure where to look.

The registers seem pretty standard (about 8 inches high and generic -- no manufacturer is stamped on them.

I'll try the local plumbing supply house, but I thought there might be a good online source for this kind of thing.

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Gold

Try Home Depot. The brand name escapes me at the moment, but they carry one of the most often used brands of baseboard. My house is 24 years old and they are identical to what I have. You may be as lucky.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Try

They're a major manufacturer of baseboard heating. Perhaps they can help you determine if their parts will fit your existing installation.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I went with new covers from

It is a little more expensive but the look is much nicer and it is so much easier to keep clean.

Reply to
Scout Lady