Blomberg washing machine parts

I am trying to find a source for blomberg washing machine parts. The bearings have gone in my Blomberg 1301 ABB washing machine. Although they are standard bearings 6305 2Z/C3 and 6306 2Z/C3 which I can get any where, I cannot find a source for the seal. I emailed the seal manufacturer Rolf(who are now GAPI) and the person who responded said they cannot supply one. The blomberg website is only German, I have emailed them but got no response, I cannot write German and I guess no one there can read English! The water seal sizes are 35 72/79 11/16. Any ideas for a source for the seal, or an equivalent?

thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike C

You could try an e-mail to these guys:

to see if they can help you out with this. All the details you should need are on the web site.

Reply to
BigWallop

If you bought it from Comet then that's the only place you can source spares, well official spares anyway. The machines were made by the Brandt Group

used to be that even though their UK branch could supply spares for Brandt made machines they wouldn't sell spares for Blomberg badged machines. I presume some agreement with Comet.

Good luck!

Sam

Reply to
Sam