Quick Step Laminate

I have Laminate flooring in my kitchen, what is the best way to clean this?

TIA

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

We just installed Wilsonart's top of the line laminate (which is absolutely beautiful), but everything we've tried so far does show streaks.

We've tried Windex, Vinegar and Water, the regular floor cleaner brands that boast about "no rinse", and plain water. All of them *clean* just fine, but they all leave streaks with Windex being the best performer so far in that area.

Perhaps it was the pattern we went with (natural english walnut) which is a fairly light color.

Reply to
Rick Brandt

We use a swiffer, the kind that doesn't have the spray bottle. Use up the inital supply of swiffer wet pads, then get a bunch of the cheapo white washcloths at Walmart. You can ususally get 18 for $3.00 and they fit perfectly on the swiffer head. I mix up a splash of Mr. Clean in a spray bottle with water. This is so much cheaper than the wet pads you buy, plus it smells better. Whenever the floor needs cleaning, I spray the bad spot then swiff. For an all over clean I spray the cloth first and start swiffing then spot spray any bad spots. Rather, I make my kids do all this. They make the messes and they can see it better since they are closer to the floor,

Reply to
Melissa

Art

"Rick Brandt" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

We get very good results with the Pergo laminate floor cleaner -- better than Windex.

Reply to
Murray Peterson