Purpose of shower switch

Then state a reason for it.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Spanking isnt scolding, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I don't need a switch. I use regular water rather than high-voltage water.

Reply to
Samuel P

If you have been working on the shower, have turned it off in the CU to do that, and want to be next to the shower when you turn it on again so you can burn it off again if it looks like you have f***ed up what you have done and want to stop it destroying itself so you can fix what you f***ed up before turning it on again.

Reply to
Rod Speed

But makes the corpse all wet and soggy and spreads that mess wherever you drag the corpse.

Makes more sense to bag the corpse while its still in the shower, drag the bagged corpse out of the shower, then turn the shower on to wash all the stomach contents and blood and gore down the drain.

Reply to
Rod Speed

he ceiling or a switch in the hall?

ling or in the hall. This feeds the 8kW (ish) electrically heated shower. The switch disconnects the heater in the shower (pointlessly as the shower has it's own controls). It would be like turning off your microwave oven at the wall every time you'd finished cooking.

Ah. I understand now. The most common arrangement in the U.S. is a tank heater that keeps 40 or 50 gallons of water hot at all times, which feeds the shower and all other hot water needs in the house. My tank is kept heated by a gas burner.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

For when someone hasn't been stupid enough to shove the appliance in front of the GPO and switch.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Scolding doesn't have to mean high temperature, it can also mean punishing. And spanking is used as a punishment.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Pussy.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Then remember whether you turned the isolator switch off first. Anyway the above doesn't work when the switch is in the hall.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Blood is already wet.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Yes some people do that here. But for some reason they only turn on the tank when they're going to need it, so they have to plan their shower in advance.

I don't have these problems, as I just shower in cold water (or whatever the incoming mains is). I see no point in having hot or warm water to wash in, as soap and shampoo work at any temperature.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

That isn't a reason. I can think of no circumstance I'd need to disconnect my microwave from the mains urgently.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

In fact it never does, that's scalding, stupid.

Scolding isnt the same as punishing.

But isnt scolding.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not necessarily possible if it died and you turned it off to fix it.

But does when it isnt. It doesn't need to have a pull cord when its in the hall and you can see the position of the switch.

Reply to
Rod Speed

But the corpse wouldn't be as wet as if he disembowelled himself in the shower with the shower running.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Corse it is.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Easy, turn it on and listen for an explosion, if there is one, you did it wrong. Turn it off and buy a new shower.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

And if there isnt, you may still have done it wrong.

Makes more sense to turn it on when closer and turn it off again and redo it properly when there is a problem.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Sounds like a "widowmaker"shower in some backwater. Those things are illegal for good reason in most "civilized" or "developed" countries, as well as in the USA.

Reply to
Clare Snyder