Make your own Shower Shine

I want to make my own Shower shine or Streak-free Shower cleaner or what have you. The stuff you spray onto a fiberglass surround immediately after showering and don't need to rinse off.

There's got to be some household ingredient you can use for this. I know I could get some Calgon or other non-precipitating softener, but doesn't something else, like vinegar maybe, have the same effect?

-Oldy

Reply to
Oldylocks

I use a spray called Spritz.

My favorite quote: "Have Faith in Jesus"

Reply to
Home Essentials

____Reply Separator_____

Where can this be purchased?