Purpose of shower switch

There is no isolation switch with scolding. You have to shoot, stab. stomp or strangle the scolder.

So you were stupid enough to buy that house and didn't change it.

Tho I spose someone might have a heart attack in the depths of winter in that frigid island that you infest.

Everyone doesn't.

That's because they drown, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Still accessible. Even you should be able to manage that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That's not the reason for the pull cord on the switches inside the bathroom.

Reply to
Rod Speed

It turns off the electrical heating of the water in the shower.

Some not in england go even further

Rod Speed

Heating the water.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That's not a lady. She's very unlikely to wearing a tiara in the shower.

Even Liz doesn't. Or the bath either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That in itself probably breaks some silly regulation.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

The neon is optional in uk regs.

Reply to
ARW

Not nice to scold someone who has just been electrocuted in the shower, you should be scolding the one who perpetrated that abortion.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not when the microwave is on fire or electrified, which is presumably what the silly rule is for.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

So you can see if its off when it has been turned off in the CU and you are about to turn it on again in the CU. A neon can't do that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

A Jap would at least have the decency to disembowel itself.

Do that in the shower with it turned off to make it easier to clean up the mess.

Reply to
Rod Speed

So what is?

Reply to
Steven Watkins

It isnt a silly rule.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I can't understand how that can work with no earth. Is the water coming out of the shower when unearthed not at about 120 volts (the average of the heating element voltage)? That would give you more than a tingle.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Daft, as it's easier to see. I saw one with a silly plastic 0 and 1 indicator once, and I assumed it was just cheap shit.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Like I said, so you don't use the switch dripping wet just out of the shower.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Spanking someone when they're all wet is more fun.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Under what circumstance would you need this?

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Surely having it on would rinse away the blood.

Reply to
Steven Watkins