Please reply if you have had problems with Photocell E127584.

I hope Molly Brown was sufficiently patient since it took just over 8 years for your reply to show up.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

replying to Molly Brown, Jim wrote: Yes, outdoor fixture purchased at costco. The light is led.

Reply to
Jim

Whose hole is it anyways?

Reply to
Homeless Lisa

replying to Molly Brown, gus meza wrote: Had this same part number photocell go up in smoke this morning. 06/09/2020 in a Costco purchased exterior Altair light fixture. Pretty scary.

Reply to
gus meza

I had unexplainable problems - quit working - had to replace it.

Reply to
netz

Do you still have these? What is the thread size on the stem mount?

Reply to
SDBrown

burned up, caused the sensor to come apart, luckily didnt cause fire.

Reply to
shanekeady