Ping Kenk

Ken, I asked Wayne Boatright for a referral to his appliance repair outfit in Phoenix. You weren't specific about your location, so, if this guy is too far away, he might know of someone closer to where you are.

From Wayne:

Yes, Norman, I just had some service done on my refrigerator and the company and technician were excellent. The name is Goldwing Appliance. They are located in central Phoenix. I would assume they would be equipped to work on his oven.

Address: 160 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210 Hours: Open today · 7AM?5PM Phone: (480) 615-5700

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

You really need your thorazine Oren. Try to find where Kenk said in the original thread, that he is in Yuma. Go ahead, I will wait for you to post the message ID.

Oren, you have a severe mental disorder, why must you share your sickness with the world?

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You are correct. I didn't mention Yuma. Normally I don't mention my location other than SW AZ. Perhaps I'm much too cautious,

Reply to
KenK

Ken, what really matters is, have you gotten your oven taken care of yet?

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

My surrender..... good one Oren, I am still waiting for you to follow through with your warning.

As for Ken, he clearly stated he did not mention he was in Yuma.

Just what effort did you make to try and assist him? Absolutely none.

And yes, you do have psychological problems Oren, of that there is no doubt. You are one sick hyena pup.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No. Getting by with convection setting on microwave. Not very good. Fortunately I don't use oven much. Still can't decide what to do. Call repair shop - all have terrible reviews on-line. By a used one? Buy a new one?

Reply to
KenK

According to Yelp, Mayday appliance repair in Yuma gets tremendous, five star reviews from a lot of their customers.

See:

Can't hurt to call and talk to the guy, can it?

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Thanks for the assist Oren, you added a great deal of value to my response........ ;-)

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently booked up with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Reply to
KenK

You're welcome Ken. Good luck, please let me know how you make out with the oven.

Reply to
Mr. 2 Cents

KenK wrote in news:XnsA80246C74B155invalidcom@130.133.4.11:

Sent them a letter this morning. Couldn't find an email address. My hearing is not good and I prefer written communication if available.

Reply to
KenK

KenK wrote in news:XnsA804714DA9500invalidcom@130.133.4.11:

Been six days today. No response - mail, telephone or email. Wonder why? About ready to try Angie's List or HomeAdvisor or whatever. Seems like a simple easy to fx problem. Likely a shorted bypass capacitor or something simple like that. Too bad I can't pull out the oven amd look myself.

Reply to
KenK

KenK wrote in news:XnsA80A71C4B2433invalidcom@130.133.4.11:

The 3300 address was wrong. Letter was returned. Evidently they left no forwarding address. Found another on 20th St. in a newer telephone book. Will try that today. Hope it works. Sure would like to get the ovem fixed!

Reply to
KenK

KenK wrote in news:XnsA80B470514BEFinvalidcom@130.133.4.11:

Still no response. Anyone know of another good appliance repair shop here? Will have to try Google again I guess.

Reply to
KenK
< snips >

Good luck with google - finding local appliance repair. Better to ask a few reputable local appliance sales people. or maybe a local appliance parts person .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

KenK wrote in news:XnsA8106DCA3AA11invalidcom@

130.133.4.11:

A glimmer of hope! I got a call yesterday afternoon. They promised to come today. We will see. I've had businesses tell me this before and never show up.

Reply to
KenK

KenK wrote in news:XnsA814657A4C0F1invalidcom@

130.133.4.11: